By now you are most likely sick of the hard edge and pushy sales approach of many recruitment agencies. Too many agencies don’t listen to your needs and the term “industry expert” is thrown around far too lightly. You probably think all agencies are the same?
Pearl is here to help and we have your best interests in mind with any activities that we undertake on your behalf. Our relationship and reputation with you is of paramount importance to us. When dealing with Pearl you can rest assured that we have the following in mind;
Confidentiality – All applications remain strictly confidential and information will not be distributed without prior consent.
Openness - Pearl will discuss with you the available position in depth to ensure the position is right for you. Your resume will not be sent to prospective clients without having first obtained your consent.
Consultation - At Pearl, we take the time to listen to what you want out of your career, whether it be the opportunity to work on a large project, promotional opportunities, increased salary, flexible working hours etc.
Communication – The success of every relationship! Our experienced consultants will have an open and honest conversation with you about current and upcoming positions, projects and companies that may interest you. We believe in open communication where we will tell you more about individual companies’ structure, projects and remuneration.
Extra Mile – All our consultants are prepared and at hand to go above and beyond in order for you to reach your career potential.
Professionalism – All our Consultants are well trained and will provide a level of professionalism that will ensure you go through the process confident that you are in safe hands.
- You can apply for any of our live jobs here, or you can register for future jobs here.
- Once we have your details, a Pearl representative will be in contact with you to discuss suitability for current and future work, together with all the details on current and future jobs.
- We require copies of your qualifications, tickets and 2 contactable references, and you will need to complete our registration form. This is usually completed in person.
- We will offer you work opportunities via telephone or email that match your preferences.
- We will arrange interviews with employers.
- If a contract position, we will issue you with an Employment Agreement, together with Work Schedule for the position which you are due to undertake.