How it works
- It all starts with a call or an email to Pearl Recruitment.
- Appropriate Pearl industry representative will discuss the various options (as below) and pricing models to suit your needs. Note – there is no fee payable until an employee commences work with your business.
- Pearl will arrange a meeting to learn more about exactly what you seeking for in a new employee. This will include both the candidate experience requirements and the cultural and personality fit.
- Pearl will externally advertise, contact registered candidates on our massive internal database and search through third party databases such as Seek Profiles and LinkedIn. During this stage, Pearl is actively marketing your business to prospective candidates to get them excited about the opportunity to hand and qualifying them for suitability.
- Pearl present you a shortlist of suitable candidates (this can be as many or as little as you require), which includes reference checks and varifications of qualifications.
- You select who you would like to interview, and Pearl arranges.
- You select the candidate you would like to offer the position to and Pearl arranges.
- The successful candidate begins work, Pearl professionally thanks all other interested parties for their application.
An on-going process of database searching and placement of job advertisements from which it is anticipated that a suitable candidate will be sourced. Fees payable are based on a percentage of annual salary. The fee will vary based on the likely time spent and complexity of the assignment. The fee payable is “contingent” on a candidate being referred by Pearl and successfully placed into employment. This method is common practice across many industries and targeted at professionals at all levels. It is popular with clients who may only want to pay a fee for a successful outcome.
Search and Select Recruitment
This is commonly used in instances where a given vacancy is likely to attract a very large response from advertising. The fee associated is negotiated on engagement of this service as a one off flat fee. The fee will vary depending on the service level required as well as the type of vacancy being recruited. This method is used when a position is easy to fill, and Pearl is engaged to assist with the shortlisting, screening and selection of a candidate.
This is a focused process of identifying, sourcing and selecting a small pool of well qualified candidates for any given role. This type of recruitment can be conducted on a retained basis (i.e. portion of fee paid up front, at shortlist and on acceptance) or as an agreed percentage of actual salary. This is commonly used in either executive level, technical vacancies or any vacancy where there is a very small pool of potentially available candidates.